Monday, March 3, 2008

ya'ah'teeh


welcome
Originally uploaded by roxbnl8
hello from beautiful pinon.

new pictures. not much to update. things are same ol' same ol'. we met up with everyone at dine' college in tsaile last weekend. we camped at red rock and froze but had fun. gallop flea market saturday and the best frybread of my life. got sunburnt and drove to pinon to a wind storm and early morning snow.

two more weeks of romeo and juliet. no sight of trash cat.

new pictures. click.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey You look so great!!!! I love the picture by the Welcome sign! Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work!
Love you and miss you tons!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the great photos.
I think you look awesome...I may try the iced tea and frozen burrito diet. Glad all is going well...I am keeping trash cat in my prayers.

Lu Lu

Anonymous said...

Lu Lu always makes me chuckle!

roxbnl8 said...

TRASH CAT IS DEAD